Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Community Service Post

Kelsie: Maternity Photos:

Questions:

  • Was the water cold? Serious question... 
  • Do pregnant women have super strength? Again serious question...


Comments:
  • The leaves looked lovely and I enjoyed the poses. 
  • The blocks were a nice touch. 
  • I adore your pictures all the time. 


Robert: Fireman's Parade 

Questions:
  • Did all the fire trucks have a jaws of life? 
  • Did you go deaf for a day, because  of the sirens?


Comments:
  • I liked the way you took pictures of the equipment.
  • The night photos still looked pretty good.
Chasity: Parent Weekend Hike
 
Questions:
  • How many steps are there from top to bottom of the falls?
  • which was prettier, Blackwater or Lindy?
Comments:
  • I liked the fungi on the trees and logs
  • Everyone looked like they were having fun on the trip.
Rachel: Upward Bound

 It was AWESOME

Hannah: Wild Ginger and Spice

Questions
  • have you got any new pocket watches in?
  • How about the Organic lotions?
  • How are the Hookahs Selling?
Comments:
  • Your pictures were very clean and professional.
  • LOVE Wild Ginger and Spice, I'm jealous.
Tram: F.F. XC Race

Questions:
  • Was it fun to shoot?
  • Was it difficult to capture clean shots as they zoomed past you?
Comment: 
  • Very Clever angles
  • Clean and crisp
  • These were great! 
Marlene: 










No comments:

Post a Comment